Marketing automation is the use of software to automate marketing processes. It makes processes that would have otherwise been performed manually much more efficient. The use of marketing automation can increase operational efficiency, increase revenue faster and provide a better ROI.
Why to use marketing automation?
Marketing Automation is a subset of customer relationship management (CRM).
- Reduce your staffing costs when processes are automated
- Less manual work, more creativity – when your marketing is automated, you can focus more on the quality of your campaigns and messages
- Be more effective
- You can meet customers with more personalized touch and improve their customer experience
How does marketing automation benefit a business overall?
Marketing automation focuses on customer segmentation, scheduling, customer data integration and campaign management. With the help of marketing automation, you can for example:
- Target people based on their behavior, preferences, and previous sales
- Send welcoming messages, thank you messages and activation messages automatically
- Nurture prospects with highly personalized and useful content that helps to convert prospects to customers, or reward your top spenders with discounts triggered by their shopping behavior
- Boost customer lifetime value through up-sells and cross-sells
Independent technology service
Years of experience have made our experts familiar with different technologies such as Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions (Adobe Analytics, Magneto), Oracle (Eloqua), Marketo and Microsoft (Dynamics CRM ja ClikDimensions). You name it! A CRM database is incredibly valuable, but it can quickly diminish in value if information isn’t kept up to date or named right. When you take good care of your data, it serves you very well in your marketing automation. As a result, your marketing will influence there where the most potential customers are.